Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Homelink for 2023 Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking for homelink for a 2023 Model Y. Part number should be 1508524-00-A for the module and the mount + screw. If you have the module (1114984-00-B) and the mount + screw (1114984-00-B), that's also fine.

Used/new/open box is fine with me, located in SF Bay Area in the peninsula.

What do you mean by freely available? It's 350?
Homelink doesn't require you to go to the service center and providing a VIN to purchase, or needing Tesla Service to order and install because it's a restricted part. You can just order the part online, get it delivered, and setup a mobile service for installation and setup.

I just want the part without installation and setup, so I'm hoping to get a used/previously opened part

Attachments

• 4842ACB6-A836-4C59-B4CD-3148775C6C5D.jpeg
    4842ACB6-A836-4C59-B4CD-3148775C6C5D.jpeg
    240.6 KB · Views: 1,434
I’m on my cell phone and it’s pretty difficult to navigate the Tesla parts catalog on it lol. I can take a better look on a laptop tonight. But if you have the exact part numbers and quantities you need, that would make things easier.
Those part numbers should be correct... I don't have part numbers for the individual bracket and the individual screw but it appears to be the correct.