TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

WTB late Model S

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by 16Coma, Nov 5, 2018.

1. 16Coma

16Coma Member

New to the site... I'm looking for a 2015 - 2018 Model S 70D or higher cap., exterior black or white (no red or blue) and under 40K miles. I'm negotiable on most everything else.
    Although that's a wide range, what should I reasonably expect to pay?
    (I also have a 2017 Tacoma 4X4 silver LB w/ 2"lift I'm selling to make this purchase.)

2. 16Coma

16Coma Member

Forgot to mention that I'm not interested in a rebuilt. I'm located in central VA.

3. Kuhz

Kuhz Member

That is a wide range of prices. Anywhere from high 40s to low 70s ;)

4. 16Coma

16Coma Member

You're correct Kuhz. I don't want to limit myself too much. I really like all S models, just blue and red colors would not be my 1st 2nd or 3rd choice. My max price will probably be in the 50s, we'll see. I've seen the 2016s & 17s avg selling $54K on Ebay.