Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB- looking for a Model X P100D. Need help! Tips provided

Gjy40404

May 25, 2021
Bay area
no, your range is much narrower. FUSC only transfers if the car was ordered by 1/15/2017 and delivered before 4/15/17.
As far as I know P100D range is about 286 mi and new car has up to 350mi?
I Do not care range at all....
AC seats / FSD/ FUSC matter

ngng

Jul 23, 2018
Bay Area
That is true. For those 4/15/17 to 2018, FUSC only to first owner.
I found a secret to transfer FUSC as long as the owner of the car is original. Otherwise finding cars from 16/11 to 17/01 is too hard.
Let me know if anyone is interested in selling 16/11 to 18/06 P100D
Thanks
There's no such thing as a secret transfer

ngng

Jul 23, 2018
Bay Area
I mean I know there is a way to transfer FUSC for new owner of 2018 or newer cars. And not everyone knows this. As long as sale in private person not dealership. That’a what I call “secret”
I would not consider using another person's Tesla account or changing the account email to be a successful "transfer". It's just a work around. If FUSC is so important to you, I would not base your vehicle purchase on it.

Gjy40404

May 25, 2021
Bay area
T
I would not consider using another person's Tesla account or changing the account email to be a successful "transfer". It's just a work around. If FUSC is so important to you, I would not base your vehicle purchase on it.
That is only different opinions on FUSC. It seems a “challenge” for me to find one with all features required.
I am going to drive it forever so FUSC is one of my considerations

ngng

Jul 23, 2018
Bay Area
T

That is only different opinions on FUSC. It seems a “challenge” for me to find one with all features required.
I am going to drive it forever so FUSC is one of my considerations
What I am saying is that if FUSC is so important to you, your "trick" is likely to disappoint you.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC