Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB Looking for Model Y 21" Uberturbine wheels and tires. Trade in 20" Induction wheels if wanted. SoCal.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a new set 21" Űberturbines at 35 miles today, will be at roughly 200 miles over the weekend.

How many miles are your Inductions, what tires?

Willing to trade + some cash for my 21s.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230526_092458_Tesla.jpg
    Screenshot_20230526_092458_Tesla.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 87
My car has 25,364 miles. Two front tires are original and two rear tires were replaced within the last year at Tesla dealer.

**My Induction wheels have some curb rash damage which I painted black to hide shiny rash spots.**
I can send pictures if you like. It will also show what tires I have.

How much are you looking to get for your wheels?

My car has 25,364 miles. Two front tires are original and two rear tires were replaced within the last year at Tesla dealer.

**My Induction wheels have some curb rash damage which I painted black to hide shiny rash spots.**
I can send pictures if you like. It will also show what tires I have.

How much are you looking to get for your wheels?
I see, nevermind the trade then.
Will sell the 21" Ùberturbine set for $2500.
Let me know if you are interested.