Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB - Looking to buy Model Y Reservation (California)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone,
Healthcare worker here dreading gas prices. I'm looking to buy a reservation for the Model Y Long-Range, something expected by Summer 2022. I'm hoping for white exterior and black interior, but open to whatever depending on purchase price.

Please PM me!

Best,
Marv

Hey, I have a model X and model Y. I want to keep the model X for myself. I ordered the model Y prior to the 4k price increase. It's not VIN'd yet so can still change specs - I am in Florida however. Feel free to PM me if interested - never done changing reservation before to some one else so would have to look into this process.

The only way you can sell a reservation is if there is no registration info on the reservation yet, like, you haven't uploaded your license, or insurance info, etc. Also, its best if its a completely clean account that you can just surrender over to the other person.

please see:

• Informative
Reactions: JaeTheDev
The only way you can sell a reservation is if there is no registration info on the reservation yet, like, you haven't uploaded your license, or insurance info, etc. Also, its best if its a completely clean account that you can just surrender over to the other person.

please see:

Or snatch up an inventory MY when it hits their stock. I have a video on my YT channel on how to get one easily. Pretty known way to do it.

Anyone wants to see it, check my signature for my YT channel (Same name as here) and youll find it easily. I dont want to highjack the thread with an embedded YT vid.

If the OP needs help, glad to do so. Beats getting banned by Tesla and losing your "buying of a reservation" money if so.