Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB M3 18" wheels or wheels & tires Philly

paul-jthm

Oct 28, 2019
Philadelphia
Title says it all, interested in any 18" wheels or wheel/tire packages available in the surrounding 100 miles. Much harder to get this done on the East coast apparently!

TrumpetTitan

Model 3 Performance
May 17, 2018
Baltimore
I have a set of 18x8.5 Enkei Raijin wheels that i ran on a 3 Performance (with standard rotors, I'm selling because they don't fit over PUP rotors).

The tires are 235/40/18 Bridgestone Potenza RE71R, which are Extreme Performance Summer tires (autocross tire).

I can sell you the set for $900 or wheels only for $500.

wheelstires1.jpg

wheelstires2.jpg

wheelstires3.jpg

Ejl80

Dec 23, 2017
Nj
I have OEM 18s. Some rash though. Not too bad. Send me a PM if you want. I'm in NJ just across the river.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC