Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: M3 19" Sport Wheels (Any color/powdercoated) (SoCal/626)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Baytomax

Professional EDD Page Refresher
Jul 15, 2021
Alhambra, CA
Hello hello,

Really interesting in picking up a set of 4 "19 sport wheels in any color. I'm going to be powdercoating them anyways.

Located in SoCal, specifically the 626 area. Can explore shipping if price is right.

Please reply here or send me a DM if you have a set you're willing to sell. Can also do a trade+cash with the 18" Aeros I have right now if you're looking for that too.

Hello hello,

Really interesting in picking up a set of 4 "19 sport wheels in any color. I'm going to be powdercoating them anyways.

Located in SoCal, specifically the 626 area. Can explore shipping if price is right.

Please reply here or send me a DM if you have a set you're willing to sell. Can also do a trade+cash with the 18" Aeros I have right now if you're looking for that too.
Hi Baytomax!

I'm based in SoCal (949 area) and just got a new Model 3 a few days ago with the "19 sport wheels. Would definitely be open to a trade+crash if you're still looking :)

Hi Baytomax!

I'm based in SoCal (949 area) and just got a new Model 3 a few days ago with the "19 sport wheels. Would definitely be open to a trade+crash if you're still looking :)
Thanks all, after having the car for a month. I can say that the 18s have definitely grown on me. I'll be holding off on any trades for now.

I can't imagine having a rougher ride than it already is. Love love love the looks of the 19s but having increased unsprung weight along with a bumpier ride makes me want to hold back for now.

Maybe after my honeymoon phase ends with the car... I'll get some new wheels!

Hi Baytomax!

hey! I’m new to the community as well, I’ll be taking delivery of my m3 with 18” in a couple days and am looking to trade for the 19” sport wheels. I’m located in OC (714 area). Let me know if you’re still interested! Thanks- Steve