Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB: M3 19" Sport Wheels (Any color/powdercoated) (SoCal/626)

Baytomax

Professional EDD Page Refresher
Jul 15, 2021
Alhambra, CA
Hello hello,

Really interesting in picking up a set of 4 "19 sport wheels in any color. I'm going to be powdercoating them anyways.

Located in SoCal, specifically the 626 area. Can explore shipping if price is right.

Please reply here or send me a DM if you have a set you're willing to sell. Can also do a trade+cash with the 18" Aeros I have right now if you're looking for that too.

Baytomax

Jul 15, 2021
Alhambra, CA
You still looking for trade/cash?
I have 19”, looking for aero 18”
Very interested but we are a bit of distance for local swap though :/

How much are you looking for cash shipped? I'd love to do a trade but the distance would make it cumbersome.

jtrashy

Aug 21, 2021
Tahoe, CA
Very interested but we are a bit of distance for local swap though :/

How much are you looking for cash shipped? I'd love to do a trade but the distance would make it cumbersome.
I’m in the process of moving form Sf to truckee, timing isn’t great. Maybe revisit in a month when the dust settles if you are still looking.

tannotanno

Oct 5, 2021
Orange County
Hello hello,

Really interesting in picking up a set of 4 "19 sport wheels in any color. I'm going to be powdercoating them anyways.

Located in SoCal, specifically the 626 area. Can explore shipping if price is right.

Please reply here or send me a DM if you have a set you're willing to sell. Can also do a trade+cash with the 18" Aeros I have right now if you're looking for that too.
Hi Baytomax!

I'm based in SoCal (949 area) and just got a new Model 3 a few days ago with the "19 sport wheels. Would definitely be open to a trade+crash if you're still looking :)

Baytomax

Jul 15, 2021
Alhambra, CA
Hi Baytomax!

I'm based in SoCal (949 area) and just got a new Model 3 a few days ago with the "19 sport wheels. Would definitely be open to a trade+crash if you're still looking :)
Thanks all, after having the car for a month. I can say that the 18s have definitely grown on me. I'll be holding off on any trades for now.

I can't imagine having a rougher ride than it already is. Love love love the looks of the 19s but having increased unsprung weight along with a bumpier ride makes me want to hold back for now.

Maybe after my honeymoon phase ends with the car... I'll get some new wheels!

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC