Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB: Model 3 19" Sport Wheels (Buffalo, Detroit)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

I'm looking to buy a set of Model 3" Sport Wheels. Preferably with rubber and the TPMS, but I'm happy to purchase only the wheels if someone is upgrading to an aftermarket set and would like to hold onto the rubber and TPMS.

Happy to meet locally within Buffalo or Detroit area's but also happy to pay for shipping.

Please let me know. In retrospect I was being cheap when I ordered my car. The aero's are wonderful for the winter, but I'd enjoy the sports wheels during the summer!

appreciate the help,

- cheapcat

Just a heads up, you may have better luck posting your WTB listing in the Wanted subforum rather than the Parts for Sale subforum.

Take a look at Tsportline and see if there's anything there you would be interested in. They make some really cool wheels for Teslas and I got a set of 19" Arachnid replicas for my Model S that I love. If you find something you like private message me for a $50 referral discount code.

Just a heads up, you may have better luck posting your WTB listing in the Wanted subforum rather than the Parts for Sale subforum.

Take a look at Tsportline and see if there's anything there you would be interested in. They make some really cool wheels for Teslas and I got a set of 19" Arachnid replicas for my Model S that I love. If you find something you like private message me for a $50 referral discount code.

Appreciate the help. I was trying to stick with the OEM look but Tsport does make some nice products.

Appreciate the help. I was trying to stick with the OEM look but Tsport does make some nice products.
Agreed and exactly why I went with the 19" Arachnid replicas. I get the best of both worlds: OEM look with ability to set my visualization for the app and screen to still show Arachnids and a 19" wheel I can live with day-to-day better than the 21" version. Cheaper, lighter and more tire options to include all-season which is necessary living on the Front Range of Colorado.