Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB: Model 3 19" Sport Wheels

lakelife877

Dec 3, 2020
Kansas
I'm not a fan of the 2021 sport wheels at all. I'd love to find the 2019-2020 Sport wheels in the gun metal gray, 19". It can be with or without tires. I don't mind a few scratches as long as they have never been refurbished or bent. Thanks!

wgwatson

Apr 21, 2014
Orchard Park, NY
I can ship this set of OEM wheels to your door for $1250
Brand new. Never been mounted.
Wheels only, no tires or sensors.

Thanks!
Wayne
img_20200319_150637-jpg.523573
img_20200319_150643-jpg.523574
img_20200319_150719-jpg.523575

lakelife877

Dec 3, 2020
Kansas
So I'm legally colorblind so slight shades can be difficult. Are these the silver color? Ideally I'm looking for the darker gray ones... forgive me if these are, just have to ask sometimes!

lakelife877

Dec 3, 2020
Kansas
Maybe you have an advantage over those that aren't colorblind...
To me, these look to be silver :)

Sorry for the delay. Well I’m going to pass on the silver wheels and keep looking for the dark gray. If I can’t find them, I’m going to get a set from tsportline. Thanks for your time though!

kmstivers

Dec 3, 2019
Xenia
Sorry for the delay. Well I’m going to pass on the silver wheels and keep looking for the dark gray. If I can’t find them, I’m going to get a set from tsportline. Thanks for your time though!

Are you still on the prowl? I have a set of silver but have them dipped with Hyper Dip Black.
D6F4147F-BF59-4CC2-9773-7C30184FEAB8.jpeg

DaveOP

Jun 20, 2019
Portland, OR
I am still in the market so thanks for the reply! Love that color, but thinking dark grey will be a better fit for my 3. Thanks!
Are you talking about the OEM Dark Grey? Those are the 20” Performance wheels I believe. The 19’s have only ever been in the lighter silver color I believe.

lakelife877

Dec 3, 2020
Kansas
Are you talking about the OEM Dark Grey? Those are the 20” Performance wheels I believe. The 19’s have only ever been in the lighter silver color I believe.

I do believe you are correct. It's mostly wishful thinking hoping that someone has powdercoated them in the gray. If I can't find them I'll eventually buy tsportline wheels or go up to the 20" stock wheels. I love the 20's but thinking the 19's are a little more practical.

bigroo42

Jun 5, 2019
mansfield tx
I do believe you are correct. It's mostly wishful thinking hoping that someone has powdercoated them in the gray. If I can't find them I'll eventually buy tsportline wheels or go up to the 20" stock wheels. I love the 20's but thinking the 19's are a little more practical.
i am in the same boat. i have just settled to buy 19's and have them power coated and apply ceramic as well. 600 bucks out the door for both. (plus the cost of the wheels obviously). now just gotta decide which color!!! good luck on your hunt.

lakelife877

Dec 3, 2020
Kansas
i am in the same boat. i have just settled to buy 19's and have them power coated and apply ceramic as well. 600 bucks out the door for both. (plus the cost of the wheels obviously). now just gotta decide which color!!! good luck on your hunt.

$600 isn't too bad for both ceramic and powder coating. Since mine in a 2021 I'm considering the cost of adding the new TPMS. I'm kind of leaning towards tsportline since they will have the correct TPMS, which makes their price a little more attractive. Just haven't pulled the trigger yet. Enjoy your new wheels!

Reactions: bigroo42

TwoK4drSi

Apr 3, 2019
DFW
$600 isn't too bad for both ceramic and powder coating. Since mine in a 2021 I'm considering the cost of adding the new TPMS. I'm kind of leaning towards tsportline since they will have the correct TPMS, which makes their price a little more attractive. Just haven't pulled the trigger yet. Enjoy your new wheels!
I have a set but I’m in Texas. Dallas region. If you know anyone here I can sell it to them and they can ship it to you. DM me if you’re interested.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC