Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Model 3 19" Sport Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm not a fan of the 2021 sport wheels at all. I'd love to find the 2019-2020 Sport wheels in the gun metal gray, 19". It can be with or without tires. I don't mind a few scratches as long as they have never been refurbished or bent. Thanks!

I can ship this set of OEM wheels to your door for $1250
Brand new. Never been mounted.
Wheels only, no tires or sensors.

Thanks!
Wayne
img_20200319_150637-jpg.523573
img_20200319_150643-jpg.523574
img_20200319_150719-jpg.523575

Are you talking about the OEM Dark Grey? Those are the 20” Performance wheels I believe. The 19’s have only ever been in the lighter silver color I believe.

I do believe you are correct. It's mostly wishful thinking hoping that someone has powdercoated them in the gray. If I can't find them I'll eventually buy tsportline wheels or go up to the 20" stock wheels. I love the 20's but thinking the 19's are a little more practical.

I do believe you are correct. It's mostly wishful thinking hoping that someone has powdercoated them in the gray. If I can't find them I'll eventually buy tsportline wheels or go up to the 20" stock wheels. I love the 20's but thinking the 19's are a little more practical.
i am in the same boat. i have just settled to buy 19's and have them power coated and apply ceramic as well. 600 bucks out the door for both. (plus the cost of the wheels obviously). now just gotta decide which color!!! good luck on your hunt.

i am in the same boat. i have just settled to buy 19's and have them power coated and apply ceramic as well. 600 bucks out the door for both. (plus the cost of the wheels obviously). now just gotta decide which color!!! good luck on your hunt.

$600 isn't too bad for both ceramic and powder coating. Since mine in a 2021 I'm considering the cost of adding the new TPMS. I'm kind of leaning towards tsportline since they will have the correct TPMS, which makes their price a little more attractive. Just haven't pulled the trigger yet. Enjoy your new wheels!

Reactions: bigroo42
$600 isn't too bad for both ceramic and powder coating. Since mine in a 2021 I'm considering the cost of adding the new TPMS. I'm kind of leaning towards tsportline since they will have the correct TPMS, which makes their price a little more attractive. Just haven't pulled the trigger yet. Enjoy your new wheels!
I have a set but I’m in Texas. Dallas region. If you know anyone here I can sell it to them and they can ship it to you. DM me if you’re interested.