Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB: Model 3 20" Performance/Referral Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

I am located in OC CA. Looking for a set of 20" Grey Performance wheels with tires. Or Referral Wheels with tires. Please let me know what you have.

If I am able to source a set, my current 19" Wheels and tires will be for sale. Had it since new, and ceramic coated. 28K miles but still in good shape. Passenger rear wheel has minor curb, other three are perfect.

Thanks

Allan

I bought from this person with tire shop/powder coating bussiness. Bought 18" Aero with tires, 19" Sportwheel with new tires, and 20" Sportwheel set - good price and quality powder coating. He is in Santa Ana.

Pro Tip: price can be negotiated, but don't low ball.

20” Tesla model 3 performance graphite gray factory original wheels rims new

20” Tesla Model 3 satin onyx Powdercoat factory wheels tires Brand New

How was the quality of the powder coating on the wheels from them if you don’t mind me asking

They are good quality, even the PepBoys tech commented on how good the powder coat was.

The whole wheel is painted/coated except the part against the hub.

Here are some pics, just now.
Black 20"
Gray 19"
Black 18" - pics when I sold them.

20200420_204445.jpg
20200420_204619.jpg
20200420_204516.jpg

20200420_204542.jpg

Swap/Deal: Like new powder coated 18" Aeros w/ like new tires for your Old but usable OEM wheels

I bought from this person with tire shop/powder coating bussiness. Bought 18" Aero with tires, 19" Sportwheel with new tires, and 20" Sportwheel set - good price and quality powder coating. He is in Santa Ana.

Pro Tip: price can be negotiated, but don't low ball.

20” Tesla model 3 performance graphite gray factory original wheels rims new

20” Tesla Model 3 satin onyx Powdercoat factory wheels tires Brand New

Ah, yeah I was just talking to them yesterday. Thanks, good to know people have good experience with them

Ah, yeah I was just talking to them yesterday. Thanks, good to know people have good experience with them

I've bought 2 sets of wheels through them....December 2019 I bought refinished 22" turbines for my model X (complete with 8.5/32 Pirelli Scorpion tires and TPMS). Everything worked out great and I paid $2100 (they were asking $2300). I brought the wheels/tires home and mounted them up myself (still have my 20" wheels/tires with like 100 miles on them).

A couple weeks ago I traded my stock 20" P3D+ silver wheels for 20" P3D+ dark grey wheels. They swapped the tires and TPMS from my original wheels; mounted and balanced on the dark grey wheels and then installed on my car. Total cost for trade plus that labor was $400 (I didn't negotiate...very fair price!).

So, they are definitely well priced. The quality of the powder coat is very good -- pretty much what you could expect from any shop that powder coats on a regular basis.