Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Model 3 aero wheel, tire, tpms (x4)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking to purchase a complete set of four 18” aero wheel and tires including TPMS. Highly prefer like new condition. The closer to Portland Oregon the better.

Please PM me if your planning to upgrade. With all the new end of year deliveries and the short range coming soon. There have got to be an increase of availability outside the Bay Area.

Thanks all.

Looking to purchase a complete set of four 18” aero wheel and tires including TPMS. Highly prefer like new condition. The closer to Portland Oregon the better.

Please PM me if your planning to upgrade. With all the new end of year deliveries and the short range coming soon. There have got to be an increase of availability outside the Bay Area.

Thanks all.
I have a set of 18” Aeros with everything included. Taken off my car at 280 miles. Text me if interested 818 800 5549 located in California