TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

WTB: Model 3 Aero wheels (including tires if new)

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by run-the-joules, Oct 8, 2017.

1. run-the-joules

I know somebody out there is planning to take the stock wheels off as soon as he gets the car, and I'm going to want a second set so I'm getting in early. .

I'm in the SF Bay Area and would prefer to keep things local-ish, though I'm often in SoCal as well.

2. 355rockit

355rockit Member

I have some Model S 19" rims waiting to go on my Model 3 (hope they fit) when I receive it hopefully by March. If you still need the 18" rims+tires (or rims only)... only thing is that you would need to arrange delivery from North county San Diego...

3. run-the-joules

I think the Model S rims supposedly are a diff bolt pattern, alas :( That said let's keep in touch in case you do something else.