Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB: Model 3 Aero Wheels

EkBuZ

Mar 9, 2016
North Dakota, USA
Looking for a set of 18" Wheels for a 2018 Model 3. Open to just rims or rims + tires (if they are in good shape). My current tires were worn out and I put on winter tires, so looking to assemble a new set to run for summer. Possibly open to 19's, but like the efficiency, ride, and price of 18's.

I might have someone in the LA area who could pick and up ship to me, otherwise I'll need them shipped to 58078 (West Fargo, ND) if you aren't within driveable distance from there.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC