Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Model 3 AWD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all!

Looking to see if anyone would be willing to do a trade with cash for a Model 3. I have a 2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ with 106k miles on it. I love it but with a baby on the way, I have to get something the wife will be happy to drive.

And the reason for this weird trade+cash request is that my wife would put up with me more if I could do this at the same time rather than doing it one by one separately. If you're interested feel free to PM me. Thanks y'all.

Attachments

• IMG_20180522_113706.jpg
    IMG_20180522_113706.jpg
    619 KB · Views: 58
I am selling the car for my father since unfortunately he became disabled and can no longer drive it. It is the Long Range Dual Motor AWD version. This car has been garaged with TLC and has no miles on it since it was delivered.

Please contact me through EMAIL if you have any questions, thanks!

[email protected]

I am selling the car for my father since unfortunately he became disabled and can no longer drive it. It is the Long Range Dual Motor AWD version. This car has been garaged with TLC and has no miles on it since it was delivered.

Please contact me through EMAIL if you have any questions, thanks!

[email protected]
Dear Sir,
you sound like an honest individual. If your car is in as good of condition I accept your price. I am a US naval officer and am currently deployed in the middle east and have limited access to phones and email. Therefore, I am willing to pay an additional $5,000 dollars for the extra inconvenience. Please send me your name, address, phone number, bank and bank account number and I send you payment. I will then send my representative to pick up the car. Thank you.
Jack Meihoff

• Funny
Reactions: P85_DA