TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

WTB: Model 3 Factory Performance Package Spoiler

Discussion in 'Model 3: Interior & Exterior' started by tangerine, Jan 29, 2019.

1. tangerine

tangerine Member

Does anyone have a Performance Model 3 with the performance package rear spoiler they'd like to sell me

• Funny x 1
  2. GolanB

GolanB Supporting Member

I have gotten no word yet on when ours is arriving - its been about four months now. I am still planning on getting ours installed; and the lack of communication has been a little frustrating. Has anyone gotten theirs?

3. commasign

commasign TeslaAdviceBlog.com

There are a half dozen threads about this already. ;)

4. GolanB

GolanB Supporting Member

Yep; I realized as I hit post. The bottom line seems that if you want one right away, its best to order one aftermarket. From what I gathered on the threads, there have been build quality issues which has slowed down the process. Biggest complaint about all of this has been the lack of communication on Tesla's part!

5. tangerine

tangerine Member

That's a bummer! I'd still like the Tesla factory one. All the aftermarket one's don't look as refined as the one in the marketing photos.

6. Vines

Vines Member

Once I get mine delivered, I will have one to sell. PM me, I haven't called Tesla on it, but if i have a buyer I can ping them and see how long it will be.

7. 3TRAY

3TRAY Former Vendor

I've considered getting a spoiler for my car as well. I was looked at the aftermarket spoilers. One is less than $300, one is around $700. Anyone know how close these aftermarket spoilers come to the OEM spoiler?

8. Lifeinabox

Lifeinabox Member

What's it worth to you?

9. forkee

forkee Member

thanks for this....I had posted about quality issues in an october post and everyone was against me on it.

funny how the tides have turned.... :rolleyes:

10. tangerine

tangerine Member

Do you have one to sell?

11. dannykoopa

dannykoopa New Member

I just picked up my factory Model 3 Performance edition carbon fiber spoiler, however I prefer not to have a spoiler. These aren't generally available yet to the market, except for current Performance owners.

I'm looking to unload this, preferably locally. I live in San Jose, CA and can meet around the area, and possibly ship.

Message me if you're interested.

Attached Files:

12. FatalNecro

FatalNecro Member

I’m in SJ and always at the Super Chargers at Bass Pro. How much are you asking?