Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Model 3 in Cincinnati OH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all!

New here and I'm starting my search for a Model 3. I'd prefer to find a LR Dual Motor in White if possible. I'm definitely not interested in a Black or Blue car and not willing to shell out the money for a Model 3 Performance. My search is not going well as it seems prices are all over the place. If you have something I'd appreciate you linking it in here so I can look over it.

Thanks!

Hi, I know you ruled out Performance, but I'm located in Cincinnati and wanting to sell so figured I'd gauge your interest. I have a 2018 Model 3 Performance (with performance package, not stealth), with very low miles (11,600). Color is red. In-service date April 2019, so about two years of warranty left. Always garaged. Asking $49.9k. Retail price per Manheim and Cargurus is $50.5K-$51.5k.

Located in Oakley. Let me know if interested. Thanks!

Hi, I know you ruled out Performance, but I'm located in Cincinnati and wanting to sell so figured I'd gauge your interest. I have a 2018 Model 3 Performance (with performance package, not stealth), with very low miles (11,600). Color is red. In-service date April 2019, so about two years of warranty left. Always garaged. Asking $49.9k. Retail price per Manheim and Cargurus is $50.5K-$51.5k.

Located in Oakley. Let me know if interested. Thanks!
Would love to have. Just don’t want to spend that much. Thank you though