Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB: Model 3 OEM 19” wheels (or swap for my 18” with cash)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hopefully okay to post here.
In the market for 19” wheels, preferably gray or black (if powder coated).... but open to silver to do powder coat myself.

Would be willing to meet anywhere in Dallas, Houston, Austin, San Antonio or even Oklahoma.

Shoot me an offer price if you have a set!

I also have a set of 18” aero wheels with covers and caps. Michelin Primacy MXM4 tires with 15K miles on them for trade plus cash as well.

Nguyenning, I have 4 19" Rial Lugano Turbine wheels (graphite silver) with grey Tesla caps as well as 4 19" Tesla slipstream wheels (silver). Both sets are in good condition. Asking $400 for both sets. Located in Houston. I was planning on waiting until Fall to sell online tothe winter drivers but wife wants them out of garage.

Hopefully okay to post here.
In the market for 19” wheels, preferably gray or black (if powder coated).... but open to silver to do powder coat myself.

Would be willing to meet anywhere in Dallas, Houston, Austin, San Antonio or even Oklahoma.

Shoot me an offer price if you have a set!

I also have a set of 18” aero wheels with covers and caps. Michelin Primacy MXM4 tires with 15K miles on them for trade plus cash as well.
I have Model 3 19 inch Rims with two of them some curb rashes and tires need replacement. I can trade with you for 18 inch stock rims with tires.