Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB Model 3 Performance Brakes

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking to buy the entire brake setup for a Model 3 Performance, not too worried about the condition of the pads, I'll probably replace them, but rotors need to be in decent shape without any obvious scoring or warping. I'll also consider buying only one axle if that's all you have. I need at the minimum calipers and rotors, but I prefer to also have the dust shields and pads.

Also on the very off chance someone wants to downgrade their performance brakes to the regular brakes, I will come to you within 1,000kms of Vancouver, Canada and do the swap at your convenience (once this virus is sorted out), plus cash on top, of course.

I’ve got a used front set that are in very good shape (32k electric miles from my personal car). I also have a rear set with missing seals that need to be rebuilt and proper seals sourced/added in. I also have a new set of rear wiring harnesses for the rear brakes. The wiring harnesses are required to make the upgrade from a non PUP car. I don’t have dust shields. Front and rear rotors are available as well. I should have pictures and the items in hand next week. Most things are at the shop until Tuesday-ish while I was working out rear brake shenanigans and getting powder coated brakes rebuilt twice, using transplanted seals sadly... grrr. I changed to ceramic rotors and had a new rear set powder coated. The powder coater charged me $1000 and rebuilt rear brakes without seals... I paid a different shop to rebuild the powder coated brakes using seals from my “old” brakes that I’m offering to you. I have no idea about rebuilding brakes or sourcing these inner brake seals, but I believe in you :).

Last edited:
I’ve got a used front set that are in very good shape (32k electric miles from my personal car). I also have a rear set with missing seals that need to be rebuilt and proper seals sourced/added in. I also have a new set of rear wiring harnesses for the rear brakes. The wiring harnesses are required to make the upgrade from a non PUP car. I don’t have dust shields. Front and rear rotors are available as well. I should have pictures and the items in hand next week. Most things are at the shop until Tuesday-ish while I was working out rear brake shenanigans and getting powder coated brakes rebuilt twice, using transplanted seals sadly... grrr. I changed to ceramic rotors and had a new rear set powder coated. The powder coater charged me $1000 and rebuilt rear brakes without seals... I paid a different shop to rebuild the powder coated brakes using seals from my “old” brakes that I’m offering to you. I have no idea about rebuilding brakes or sourcing these inner brake seals, but I believe in you :).
Can you PM me pics of the front set. I'm assuming it includes rotors, pads, and calipers? Also let me know what you're looking for money wise! Rear set isn't a big priority for me, so I'm not sure if I'd want to go through the trouble of trying to rebuild a set. If the fronts are in good shape I'm for sure interested though.

Are you only looking at OEM?

I have a Brembo 6 piston BBK for sale, as well as MPP Performance rear 2 pc floating slotted rotors with black hats to match.
I'm looking for OEM sizing, but if the MPP rotors are the same dimensions as the factory performance brakes I could be interested. They have to clear my TST 18" rims, otherwise I'd be more interested in a BBK, but for now ride quality and pothole survivability is higher priority than brake peformance on the track

I'm looking for OEM sizing, but if the MPP rotors are the same dimensions as the factory performance brakes I could be interested. They have to clear my TST 18" rims, otherwise I'd be more interested in a BBK, but for now ride quality and pothole survivability is higher priority than brake peformance on the track

Yes, the MPP rotors are the same dimensions as the performance brake rotors. Its a great upgrade to the stock rotors.

Yes, the MPP rotors are the same dimensions as the performance brake rotors. Its a great upgrade to the stock rotors.

MPP sells two different size rear rotors, and in different posts you mentioned you bought these parts for your dual motor. What is the SKU of the part you ordered? Did you pay $990 or $980? It’s easy to confuse. Hopefully you didn’t buy the wrong part for your dual motor before you upgraded to performance. I was considering reaching out to buy your rear rotors until I saw you bought them for your dual motor and not P, which is why I have an uncanny interest in this small detail.

MPP Page Mill Performance Rear Rotors | Mountain Pass Performance

MPP-TM3-BRK-P3DR

MPP Page Mill 2 Piece Rear Rotor Kit | Mountain Pass Performance

MPP-TM3-BRK-320R

MPP sells two different size rear rotors, and in different posts you mentioned you bought these parts for your dual motor. What is the SKU of the part you ordered? Did you pay $990 or $980? It’s easy to confuse. Hopefully you didn’t buy the wrong part for your dual motor before you upgraded to performance. I was considering reaching out to buy your rear rotors until I saw you bought them for your dual motor and not P, which is why I have an uncanny interest in this small detail.

Yes, you are correct. The ones i have for sale are sized for the Performance PUP upgrade (red calipers). (MPP-TM3-BRK-P3DR) When i had my dual motor i was still deciding between the RB rear retrofit, and upgraded rear PUP calipers with MPP rotors. (Story in itself)

By the time the Dual motor was sold and the M3P+ was delivered, i had decided to just go with the MPP rotors.

Reactions: AdamMacDon