TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

WTB: Model 3 preorder sketch

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by crazybarracuda, Jul 6, 2016.

1. crazybarracuda

if anyone has a model 3 sketch that is in perfect condition that they would like to sell please let me know

2. flyhigh123

flyhigh123 Member

my friend might have one? Is this the one they were giving out at the 3 launch? It also should come with the white holder sleeve. let me know what you want to pay.

3. crazybarracuda

[​IMG]

If this is what it looks would he take $15 plus i cover shipping?

4. crazybarracuda

anyone interested in selling one of these? still interested. please tell me how much you want for it.

5. BluestarE3

BluestarE3 Active Member

#5 BluestarE3, Jul 25, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
    Believe it nor not, these are going for $50 on eBay. Crazy! It's just drawings of a car. There must be tens of thousands of copies of these sent out, so it's not as if it's a rare commodity. Why is it so valuable or highly desired? (not directed at you personally; just wondering aloud)

EDIT: I was referring above to the "token of appreciation" drawing that was mailed out. From rereading your thread title, it appears you are looking for the larger version of the drawing that was handed out to attendees of the unveiling in Hawthorne. If so, I suspect those may go for even more since they are indeed more rare.

6. M0DEL³

M0DEL³ Dilluting Kool-Aid with Realism daily.

If you're fast enough..... this guy still had 1 left as of this posting. (24x36 M3 art poster for $18) Good Luck