TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

WTB - Model 3 White Dash

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by warrior15r, Aug 20, 2018.

1. warrior15r

warrior15r Member

Anyone have a white model 3 dash they want to sell or trade with my wood dash?

2. Jimmy 1

Jimmy 1 Member

Just wrap it, I did mine.

3. warrior15r

warrior15r Member

Can I see a picture of how yours turned out? Did the wood grain texture seep through?

4. Jimmy 1

Jimmy 1 Member

This is how it looks, someone elses photo, if you use thicker wrap like 3M Di-Noc, it will not show the grain. This is the white carbon, still looking for my picture in matte white. 3.jpg

5. warrior15r

warrior15r Member

Yeah, I've seen this photo. If you're able to find your pic in matte white and let me know the exact material was used, that would be awesome!

6. warrior15r

warrior15r Member

Still in search of my OEM White Performance Dash if anyone is selling. =)