Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB Model S 19" base wheel

gln103

May 12, 2019
State College, PA, USA
Apparently someone (big mystery) hit something (big mystery) with our 2013 Model S that bent and cracked one of the original base model 19" wheels. I'm looking for a single wheel to replace that bent/cracked wheel. Wheel should be structurally sound (no bends, wobbles, dents, cracks, etc.) but doesn't have to be perfect. A little road rash is ok. I swapped in the winter wheels/tires, so I've got some time to get this one replaced.

I'm in central PA.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_20191020_175238.jpg
    IMG_20191020_175238.jpg
    373.6 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20191020_164353.jpg
    IMG_20191020_164353.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 11

dabbler

Nov 30, 2015
Toledo, OH
I have a refurbished rim that looks like new. NO damage, rash or chips. Still in shipping box. Yours for $250 shipped from OHio. Shipping not included. PM me if intersted.

AutobahnEV

Vendor
Mar 28, 2017
San Diego, CA
Apparently someone (big mystery) hit something (big mystery) with our 2013 Model S that bent and cracked one of the original base model 19" wheels. I'm looking for a single wheel to replace that bent/cracked wheel. Wheel should be structurally sound (no bends, wobbles, dents, cracks, etc.) but doesn't have to be perfect. A little road rash is ok. I swapped in the winter wheels/tires, so I've got some time to get this one replaced.

I'm in central PA.

Thanks in advance!
I have a wheel/tire setup here. Nice and clean. $200 plus shipping

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC