Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB Model S 19" base wheel

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Apparently someone (big mystery) hit something (big mystery) with our 2013 Model S that bent and cracked one of the original base model 19" wheels. I'm looking for a single wheel to replace that bent/cracked wheel. Wheel should be structurally sound (no bends, wobbles, dents, cracks, etc.) but doesn't have to be perfect. A little road rash is ok. I swapped in the winter wheels/tires, so I've got some time to get this one replaced.

I'm in central PA.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_20191020_175238.jpg
    IMG_20191020_175238.jpg
    373.6 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_20191020_164353.jpg
    IMG_20191020_164353.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 46
Apparently someone (big mystery) hit something (big mystery) with our 2013 Model S that bent and cracked one of the original base model 19" wheels. I'm looking for a single wheel to replace that bent/cracked wheel. Wheel should be structurally sound (no bends, wobbles, dents, cracks, etc.) but doesn't have to be perfect. A little road rash is ok. I swapped in the winter wheels/tires, so I've got some time to get this one replaced.

I'm in central PA.

Thanks in advance!
I have a wheel/tire setup here. Nice and clean. $200 plus shipping