Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Model S 2014+ $35-$45k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Everyone,

New to the Tesla Motor Club community but I'm looking to get myself behind the wheel of a used model S in the near future. Moving to the Midwest for a new job, should only have 10-15 minute commute per day, and it's a seasonal climate with a cold winter (thus the AWD criteria). I will occasionally be doing a 600-700 mile road trip, probably once a month, so I feel AP will really make that experience much more relaxing. I've luckily not needed a car for the last 2 years which has allowed me to save enough to hopefully get that sweet sweet S.

Ideally would spend ~$40K for a 2015/2016 Model S 85D <40k miles. My purchase range is $30-45k, depending on car value.

Hard Criteria:
- AP 1.0 (so 2014 and up I believe)
- Dual Motor AWD
- Reasonable miles for year, below 50K ideally

Nice to have criteria:
- AP 2.0 (dont think it's really possible with my budget, but one can dream)
- 85+ KWH battery
- Sas
- Sub Zero / Cold weather package
- Other options are welcomed
- Warranty? (some have encouraged me to make this a hard requirement, but I can't score a CPO in my price range, and it's been hard to find an S from a private party / dealership with a tesla warranty on it, since I'm looking at mostly 2014-2016.

Unfortunately I was in the process of submitting a deposit online for a great deal on a S85D, but apparently someone walked into the dealership and scooped it up before my deposit was processed. =( Having a hard time finding a similar deal.

Currently in Atlanta, but willing to fly-n-drive (based on distance) or have the vehicle shipped if I'm confident in the quality.

Cheers, thank you all in advance!

Interested in a rebuilt title? I will have ready in a couple of weeks a 2015 P85D with ludicrous. Midnight silver color with a black interior. 43k miles. Has AP1 and free supercharging.

Looking to get around 43k for it.

Hello,

For sale is a 2015 Tesla Model S P85D. MSRP was $133,000 new in 2015. Features Selfdriving Autopilot, Performance All Wheel Drive, Tinted Windows, Free Lifetime Supercharging, roughly 250 mile range on a full charge, 0-60 in 3.2 seconds, Executive Rear Seating, basically every feature except air suspension and 3rd row seating. Under Warranty till 2023. Kept in an underground parking garage. Feel free to reach me on EMAIL: jaydentaylor.live via Gmail. I wait to hear from you soon

I have a 2015 Model S 85D, 49k miles....options: Midnight Silver+Black/CF/PanoRoof/NxtGenSeats/AutoPilot/LightPkg/Air/UHF/Winter/19's, has tinted windows & all weather mats...I can renew the warranty for another 4 years and has free supercharging still (included in this price, less price for less warranty). Also have a rack for the top with 2 bike racks and a Inno Box. asking $54k, obo for all....will deal on the price by racks separately....or less warranty, buyer's choice. No accidents.

Taking delivery on a used Model X in the next week, so motivated to sell!

I have a 2015 Model S 85D, 49k miles....options: Midnight Silver+Black/CF/PanoRoof/NxtGenSeats/AutoPilot/LightPkg/Air/UHF/Winter/19's, has tinted windows & all weather mats...I can renew the warranty for another 4 years and has free supercharging still (included in this price, less price for less warranty). Also have a rack for the top with 2 bike racks and a Inno Box. asking $54k, obo for all....will deal on the price by racks separately....or less warranty, buyer's choice. No accidents.

Taking delivery on a used Model X in the next week, so motivated to sell!

What's your price without any of the rack accessories and warranty. Air = Smart air suspension? Winter = Sub zero package?

Feel free to pm

Hi Everyone,

New to the Tesla Motor Club community but I'm looking to get myself behind the wheel of a used model S in the near future. Moving to the Midwest for a new job, should only have 10-15 minute commute per day, and it's a seasonal climate with a cold winter (thus the AWD criteria). I will occasionally be doing a 600-700 mile road trip, probably once a month, so I feel AP will really make that experience much more relaxing. I've luckily not needed a car for the last 2 years which has allowed me to save enough to hopefully get that sweet sweet S.

Ideally would spend ~$40K for a 2015/2016 Model S 85D <40k miles. My purchase range is $30-45k, depending on car value.

Hard Criteria:
- AP 1.0 (so 2014 and up I believe)
- Dual Motor AWD
- Reasonable miles for year, below 50K ideally

Nice to have criteria:
- AP 2.0 (dont think it's really possible with my budget, but one can dream)
- 85+ KWH battery
- Sas
- Sub Zero / Cold weather package
- Other options are welcomed
- Warranty? (some have encouraged me to make this a hard requirement, but I can't score a CPO in my price range, and it's been hard to find an S from a private party / dealership with a tesla warranty on it, since I'm looking at mostly 2014-2016.

Unfortunately I was in the process of submitting a deposit online for a great deal on a S85D, but apparently someone walked into the dealership and scooped it up before my deposit was processed. =( Having a hard time finding a similar deal.

Currently in Atlanta, but willing to fly-n-drive (based on distance) or have the vehicle shipped if I'm confident in the quality.

Cheers, thank you all in advance!

I have a 2014 Model S P85D w/ 18,500 miles. Located in Maine. Asking $50K.

I am selling my silver 2014 Model S 60 with 49,600 miles. Purchased it in January, 2015 (second owner). The car is in excellent condition and has the extended service agreement to June, 2020, and battery/ drive train warranty to June, 2022, free unlimited supercharging. New slipstream wheels and Michelin Primacy tires at 39,000 miles.

Asking $40,500 - all offers considered. Just ordered new 2019 Model S and would like to sell instead of accept their trade in valuation.

I am in the Atlanta area (Fayetteville). 770 461 8201 or [email protected]. for pictures and more information.

Handlebar's 14 S