Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Model S 21" Black Arachnid Wheels (before 2021 aka non plaid)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello kulubat,

I have a full set. They have never been mounted. I purchased them from a member on this forum months ago thinking I would put them the new Model S I planned to purchase. My new Model S is due for delivery on November 5 but I had to go in a different direction because I have come to learn the pre-refresh wheels are not a good match for the refreshed Model S. The member I purchased the tires from had obtained them as a reward from the Tesla referral program (this is why they have never been mounted). I have stored them in an air-conditioned storage facility ever since I first got them. Unfortunately, I am in Fort Lauderdale. Let me know if you have any interest. I have pics too if you want them. I was just getting ready to post them in MarketPlace for sale when I thought I would check the WTB thread and saw your post.

Hello kulubat,

I have a full set. They have never been mounted. I purchased them from a member on this forum months ago thinking I would put them the new Model S I planned to purchase. My new Model S is due for delivery on November 5 but I had to go in a different direction because I have come to learn the pre-refresh wheels are not a good match for the refreshed Model S. The member I purchased the tires from had obtained them as a reward from the Tesla referral program (this is why they have never been mounted). I have stored them in an air-conditioned storage facility ever since I first got them. Unfortunately, I am in Fort Lauderdale. Let me know if you have any interest. I have pics too if you want them. I was just getting ready to post them in MarketPlace for sale when I thought I would check the WTB thread and saw your post.

Hey Brain. Damn. I actually have a set of Arachnids also from a pre refresh S. What do you mean when you say that they arent a good match for the new MS?