TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

WTB Model S 40 or 60

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by mynameisjim, Aug 11, 2013.

1. mynameisjim

mynameisjim Member

I'm interested in buying someone's used Model S, but I don't need the power or range of the 85. I'm located in Minneapolis but would travel nationwide for the right car.

Not in a rush, so if you see this post months from now I'm probably still interested.

2. htsai14752

htsai14752 Member

3. mynameisjim

mynameisjim Member

Hi, thanks for responding. One of the reasons I'm looking to buy used is to save some money compared to new. Equipping a 60kWh the way I want (pano, air susp, tech, lighting, parking sensors, etc) retails for $73k which is your asking price. If your asking price changes in the future I'd be interested.

4. mynameisjim

mynameisjim Member

I'm bumping this thread due to the number of folks considering an upgrade. I'd be interested in a 40 or 60 with tech package, other options considered, also. Will travel nationwide for the right car.