Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Model S, 45-50K

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
WTB: 2013-2015 Used Model S as a commuter car (already have a fun sports car). Anywhere east of mississippi is doable.

Would like to have tech pkg, pano/sunroof, free supercharging. air suspension, premium wheels, AP are bonuses but not musts. 85 preferred, 60 is ok. Been browsing the tesla preowned site, but concerned about not being able to view the car before i put a deposit down. Been browsing autotrader as well.

Anyone have one here they are looking to sell?

WTB: 2013-2015 Used Model S as a commuter car (already have a fun sports car). Anywhere east of mississippi is doable.

Would like to have tech pkg, pano/sunroof, free supercharging. air suspension, premium wheels, AP are bonuses but not musts. 85 preferred, 60 is ok. Been browsing the tesla preowned site, but concerned about not being able to view the car before i put a deposit down. Been browsing autotrader as well.

I have a 2013 Model S85 loaded and in great condition. I will post it on the TESLA forum for sale today

thanks will check it out.