Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Model S 70 to 85, Central North Carolina (~$40-42K), 2014 or later

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Central North Carolina private buyer interested in buying your Model S: I'm already following several CPO's on EV-CPO.com but want to keep options open, and would like to replace my current BEV by February. Not too picky, hence myneeds-wants.

NEED: 70kWh or larger battery
4 year/50K warranty

WANT (or at least interested in):
<50,000 miles
Unlimited Supercharging
Autopilot
Red, Blue, Grey, Black or White

Central North Carolina (Greensboro) looking to buy Model S by February to replace my 2012 Nissan LEAF; CPO OK but would prefer one owned by long-time owner, especially if frequent poster/knowlegeable Tesla fan: Prefer 2014 or later
NEED: 70 - 85 kWh battery some warranty coverage
WANT/INTERESTED IN: < 50,000 miles Unlimited Supercharging Autopilot

If you have cash I have rebuilt title cars. The newest I have is a 2017 75 kwh battery. Premium Upgrade Package. Full Glass Roof, AP 2.0, 19 Grey Turbines, Unlimited Supercharging, 9k miles.

Will come with a 1 year bumper to bumper warranty on all mechanical and electrical parts. 4 year/50k miles on the battery and drive train. Asking 50k.

If you have cash I have rebuilt title cars. The newest I have is a 2017 75 kwh battery. Premium Upgrade Package. Full Glass Roof, AP 2.0, 19 Grey Turbines, Unlimited Supercharging, 9k miles.

Will come with a 1 year bumper to bumper warranty on all mechanical and electrical parts. 4 year/50k miles on the battery and drive train. Asking 50k.
Thanks for the offer but with my first Tesla (after LEAF x 7years) I need predictable costs hence a longer warranty coverage, sorry