Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB: Model S <$75k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thought I had you covered, but no AWD on the 2013 and the 2016 is beyond the price point you wanted to stay within.

Thanks. Trying to stay within the price point and definitely need AWD in the northeast.

PM sent... though I'm biased to say that the BEST Example of what you would want is my car:
2016 Model S 70D :: NEW Front End :: White/Grey :: Cleveland, Ohio

Definitely looks like a good option. I'll keep this in mind. Would really like a pano roof and black interior.

I have RWD in New England with dedicate snow tires and the car handles better than my awd Subaru Legacy in the snow.

For cold weather make sure you are clear on including heated steering wheel or not as the earlier package did not have it.

Definitely looks like a good option. I'll keep this in mind. Would really like a pano roof and black interior.

Having had a red Model S that was entirely black inside, I will say it is nice, but a bit dark. I find the grey interior really lightens it up inside. My prior S was black interior & pano roof-- felt "dingy" inside. This one I'm offering you is grey inside, dark headliner, no pano, and yet still "airy" inside but sporty feeling too.

BTW... for the right buyer (i.e.: nearby, like you) I'd be willing throw in both sets of wheels. OE Wheels (Slipstreams) with the factory all seasons, but my 19" OE winter setup (Continental snow tires). So that's two set of wheels/tires/sensors-- a few thousand dollar value. Each set of wheels/tires only have a few thousand miles on them (split about 50/50) so plenty of life left on both.

Have a pending possible buyer on my car at just below my asking price-- but first person to put $ in my hand grabs the car. Not a lot of face lifted S used for sale, esp in the Midwest... :)