Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone - I am looking to get my first Tesla and would like one 2014 or newer with Autopilot, leather, pano, and PUP if possible.

Looking in the $55-65k range. I have a few good options already, but want to see what else is out there. If anyone has an S that they are selling or are about to put on the market, let me know!

I'm located in North Carolina, but could fly somewhere to pick up the car, or have it delivered.

Thanks!

Got two, take your pick! :)

Ones not a 2014, but is a 2013 with lots of goodies - I can get you into that one for the midpoint of your range:

2013 Tesla Model S P85 - Panoramic Roof + XPEL + Passport 9500ci w Laser Shifters + extras -$63K

The other one is a 6 month old 2016 90D - has everything you want, but is way outside the range you listed.

2016 Tesla Model S 90D - Titanium - Panoramic Roof + XPEL

We just got our Model X P90DL so need to make room in the garage.

Since you're not that far away, might even be able to arrange delivery.