Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB : Model S 85 - Leather - sunroof - tech - 21 inch alloys - 80K (ish)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I am looking for a model S 85, following are the must haves and nice to haves:

Must haves

• 2013 or Newer
  • 85KWH battery
  • Exterior Silver, Grey or Blue
  • Interior Tan leather
  • Glass Panoramic Roof
  • Tech Package
  • 21 Inch Alloys

Nice to Haves

• Rear facing seats
  • Performance seats ugrade
  • Obeche Wood Gloss
  • Parking sensors
  • Obeche gloss
  • Pick up on the east coast*

Brand new the build is about 91K for both nice to haves and must haves (after Fed TAX rebate, much less in other parts of the country)

Looking for a used one around $80K which I think is reasonable for all options listed above (if options are missing or substituted we can discuss).

Cash Purchase and will pick up personally from anywhere in the country but prefer the east coast or anywhere that can allow me to use the coast to coast supercharger network.

Thanks