TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

WTB: Model S 85kwh (Dark Gray) $70-75k

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by FaceACA, Feb 12, 2014.

1. FaceACA

FaceACA Member

I'm flexible on the options but would strongly prefer:
    • Black leather seats
    • Tech package
    • 21 in rims

2. brandonmbeard

brandonmbeard Member

Face,

A new one is looking about $90,000 for just those options you are looking for. I doubt you will find one selling for $15-$20K off new price, but I could be wrong. I know a majority of the 85kwh models tend to have quite a bit of options, which would drive the price even higher. I have been seeing the residual holding high with a discount of about 1% per month + $1 per mile driven. I hope you find one, I'm just trying to help you have realistic expectations as to what you can find.

3. FaceACA

FaceACA Member

Thanks for the heads up. Just making a last ditch effort before I make another purchase.

I do agree they're difficult to find, I've been looking for about a year. I've come across a hand full in that range, just not dark gray. The rims aren't needed, so I'm basically asking $10-12k off a used model s. (~6 months, $7-8k miles based on the standard formula)

Some P85s have also sold here for $83-87 (again just a hand full)