Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Model S 85kwh (Dark Gray) $70-75k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Face,

A new one is looking about $90,000 for just those options you are looking for. I doubt you will find one selling for $15-$20K off new price, but I could be wrong. I know a majority of the 85kwh models tend to have quite a bit of options, which would drive the price even higher. I have been seeing the residual holding high with a discount of about 1% per month + $1 per mile driven. I hope you find one, I'm just trying to help you have realistic expectations as to what you can find.

Thanks for the heads up. Just making a last ditch effort before I make another purchase.

I do agree they're difficult to find, I've been looking for about a year. I've come across a hand full in that range, just not dark gray. The rims aren't needed, so I'm basically asking $10-12k off a used model s. (~6 months, $7-8k miles based on the standard formula)

Some P85s have also sold here for $83-87 (again just a hand full)

Face,

A new one is looking about $90,000 for just those options you are looking for. I doubt you will find one selling for $15-$20K off new price, but I could be wrong. I know a majority of the 85kwh models tend to have quite a bit of options, which would drive the price even higher. I have been seeing the residual holding high with a discount of about 1% per month + $1 per mile driven. I hope you find one, I'm just trying to help you have realistic expectations as to what you can find.