Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB Model S - Bay Area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone, new to the forums and in the market for a Tesla. Had an overnight test drive with a Model 3P and loved it, super fast and fun to drive, but I think I want a larger car for the family.

Looking to buy 2016+ Refresh Model S prefer white/black int or grey/black, would love a PXXXD have cash in hand because my car just got totaled out and I need to buy something ASAP. Something with free supercharging, loaded with all the bells and whistles. Mind you, not wanting to pay full used retail, looking for a steal of a deal. Tell me what you have and how much you want, you never know it might be in the budget.

let me know what you have and let's make a deal!!!

-JJ