Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Model S Dual Motor

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
WTB: Model S dual Motor car
External color doesn't matter
Internal color doesn't matter
Accident free car: Yes
Am I interested in performance: No
FSD: Would be nice if it has, not a deal breaker if it doesn't
I'm located in Houston, TX

What's the range on 90% and 100%?
Price is tempting but I'm looking for long range coz of the upgraded suspension and raven platform
When I get to the car, Ill set the charging to 100% and see what it says for range. When I bought it from Tesla, they called it "Long Range". It also has the smart airs suspension, so its likely the Raven. Not sure how to confirm though.

Reactions: shrini23
I have a black/black 21” 2020 long range plus. Does not have FSD. 16k miles. Not really looking to sell, but maybe you’re looking more to buy. I’d need north of $80k to part ways with it. PM if that interests you at all. This would be the raven platform, and 90% battery is 348 miles.

Attachments

• E9978483-0453-4A72-A836-D4D172B2F556.jpeg
    E9978483-0453-4A72-A836-D4D172B2F556.jpeg
    503.4 KB · Views: 67