Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Model S Late 2016/Early 2017 90D/100D FUSC, FSD [CA]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As the title says, I'm looking for a late 2016 or early 2017 Model S 90D or 100D with FSD and FUSC. Doing my best to comb through threads here as well as all the listing sites, but posting here in case anyone catches this who is selling.

Would you be interested in a late 16 75D with free supercharging for life and AP2? It would be next to impossible to find a 100D with FUSC as it was for the first owner and the range difference between a 75 and 90, is not a huge difference so thought you may be interested?

Ah, did not know that about the 100Ds, wasn't sure of the exact timeline of when the 100Ds came out. Aiming for 90D because I'm concerned about range, what's the full charge range of your 75D?
You can find P100D that fit your criteria. It’s a very tight window of manufacture to find what you’re looking for, but they do show up from time to time. Just don’t try and be picky on color and mileage.

• Informative
Reactions: wts13
As the title says, I'm looking for a late 2016 or early 2017 Model S 90D or 100D with FSD and FUSC. Doing my best to comb through threads here as well as all the listing sites, but posting here in case anyone catches this who is selling.

Would you be interested in a late 16 75D with free supercharging for life and AP2? It would be next to impossible to find a 100D with FUSC as it was for the first owner and the range difference between a 75 and 90, is not a huge difference so thought you may be interested?
The S100D (non-performance) didn't come out until after transferrable FUSC was discontinued. Therefore, it would be impossible to find a non-performance 100D with transferrable FUSC.

You can find P100D that fit your criteria. It’s a very tight window of manufacture to find what you’re looking for, but they do show up from time to time. Just don’t try and be picky on color and mileage.

Any idea how to verify whether supercharging can be transferred for a particular car? Is calling Tesla with the VIN possible? Some sellers I'm talking to don't know the exact date of their car if they aren't the first owner

Any idea how to verify whether supercharging can be transferred for a particular car? Is calling Tesla with the VIN possible? Some sellers I'm talking to don't know the exact date of their car if they aren't the first owner
If you are buying it from the original buyer and Tesla and other car dealerships weren't involved, then FUSC should transfer if the car was ordered before 1/15/17. If Tesla or a non-Tesla dealership has had the car then Tesla can remove FUSC. If the car was originally ordered after 1/15/17, then FUSC will not transfer.

If you are buying it from the original buyer and Tesla and other car dealerships weren't involved, then FUSC should transfer if the car was ordered before 1/15/17. If Tesla or a non-Tesla dealership has had the car then Tesla can remove FUSC. If the car was originally ordered after 1/15/17, then FUSC will not transfer.

Would Tesla tell me the order date if I called them up with a VIN? (guess I can try...)

Look up the registration date on autocheck or carfax.

I have a 75D that was manufactured late Dec 2016 and the registration record shows on autocheck shows that it was first registered right before new years. Not for sale though.

The range on 75D isn't all that different from 90D for most driving. Might as well save the coin and get a 75D. You will get around 220 miles on the low end and 249 miles on the high end for a 75D depending on what the car reports, mileage, etc.

Since you're in California I wouldn't worry too much about the range unless you really need it to get somewhere super remote. We've got an abundance of Superchargers everywhere.

My 75D gets about 235-240 on a full charge depending on the day and about 215-220 at 80-90%, which Tesla recommends to charge up to on a daily basis. As you can see from what other folks are saying, the range difference between the 75 and 90 was not a whole lot of a difference and I’ve actually heard a lot more complaints about the 90Kwh packs because of the degeneration on them! If your interested at all in a 75D and value the FUSC+ AP2, shot me a dm!
Ah, did not know that about the 100Ds, wasn't sure of the exact timeline of when the 100Ds came out. Aiming for 90D because I'm concerned about range, what's the full charge range of your 75D?