Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB: Model S LTE Board

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Because it is. You won't want LTE on your MCU1, if you still have the MCU1. There are many threads about the issues people have experienced with it.

Reasonable prices and restricted parts don't often cross paths. 240$ seems cheap if you've already got the card.

I would respectfully disagree. I had only issues with 3G, but was able to buy and replace it with LTE myself a few months back. The difference was startling! I barely had any AT&T 3G network in my area. Was left with no music or stuttering streams throughout the drives. 4G definitely made it better. Even map loading, navigation and route calculation became faster.

@jobiggs24 try other SCs and see if you can get. I had to provide my VIN to buy it, and it was around $110 I think. Definitely worth the update. Good luck.

Because it is. You won't want LTE on your MCU1, if you still have the MCU1. There are many threads about the issues people have experienced with it.

Reasonable prices and restricted parts don't often cross paths. 240$ seems cheap if you've already got the card.

I've had the LTE upgrade on my MCU1 for about 3 years, with zero issues. It was a huge improvement.

What issues ?

• Love
Reactions: jobiggs24