Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Model S Parcel Shelf for 2018 100D - Los Angeles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I recently purchased a parcel shelf that ended up not fitting. I have a feeling it was built for an earlier Model Year Model S (not certain what years), even though it was listed as compatible. Nonetheless, I'm still looking to buy a Parcel Shelf that'll fit my 2018, which I recently purchased.

If anybody in the LA/OC area has one available, that they'd like to sell, I would be glad to purchase from you.

And for anybody that might be looking for a parcel shelf, from early model years, I have a parcel shelf part # 1120212-00 available in the Los Angeles area. I will not ship. Local pickup only.

I may take you up on that early model parcel shelf.
Going to call Tesla tomorrow and ask about that part number.
Sent you a PM about the old parcel shelf that I have. Not sure if you were able to get a reply from Tesla about it.

Fortunately, I was able to purchase one for my car directly from the dealership, so I have the old parcel shelf sitting in my garage, if it is compatible for your car and you're still interested. Let me know, either way.

• Love
Reactions: Chris Redfield
Sent you a PM about the old parcel shelf that I have. Not sure if you were able to get a reply from Tesla about it.

Fortunately, I was able to purchase one for my car directly from the dealership, so I have the old parcel shelf sitting in my garage, if it is compatible for your car and you're still interested. Let me know, either way.
I checked with them. Yup, that's the part number for mine, except they added a B. So it's part # 1120212-00 B

Thanks. What were you trying to get for it?