Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • The final cut of TMC Podcast #27 is available now with topics time-stamped. We discussed: Consolidation in LiDAR manufacturers; Volvo EX90 shipping with LiDAR; FSD Beta Full Release in N.A.; FSD detecting autopilot cheats, Gwen Shotwell directly overseeing SpaceX Starship; and more. You can watch it now on YouTube. We should have it published to podcast networks shortly.

WTB: Model S Parcel Shelf for 2018 100D - Los Angeles

I recently purchased a parcel shelf that ended up not fitting. I have a feeling it was built for an earlier Model Year Model S (not certain what years), even though it was listed as compatible. Nonetheless, I'm still looking to buy a Parcel Shelf that'll fit my 2018, which I recently purchased.

If anybody in the LA/OC area has one available, that they'd like to sell, I would be glad to purchase from you.

And for anybody that might be looking for a parcel shelf, from early model years, I have a parcel shelf part # 1120212-00 available in the Los Angeles area. I will not ship. Local pickup only.

I may take you up on that early model parcel shelf.
Going to call Tesla tomorrow and ask about that part number.
Sent you a PM about the old parcel shelf that I have. Not sure if you were able to get a reply from Tesla about it.

Fortunately, I was able to purchase one for my car directly from the dealership, so I have the old parcel shelf sitting in my garage, if it is compatible for your car and you're still interested. Let me know, either way.

• Love
Reactions: Chris Redfield
Sent you a PM about the old parcel shelf that I have. Not sure if you were able to get a reply from Tesla about it.

Fortunately, I was able to purchase one for my car directly from the dealership, so I have the old parcel shelf sitting in my garage, if it is compatible for your car and you're still interested. Let me know, either way.
I checked with them. Yup, that's the part number for mine, except they added a B. So it's part # 1120212-00 B

Thanks. What were you trying to get for it?

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC