Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB : Model S Performance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking to possibly purchase a Model S. Ideally would like the Performance model as I'm coming from a long line of BMW ownership and loved the performance.

Hoping to find something around 30K, and close to the Mid-Atlantic area, but not opposed to traveling a bit further for the right car/deal.

Color doesn't really matter
Back Up Camera - Ideal
Free Supershcarging - Ideal
Premium Connectivity - ideal
Some type of warranty and/or having the pain points addressed (Drive Unit, HV Battery, Door Handles, etc)

I may be asking for too much, but I'm sure there's something out there.

Not in a huge rush, so I do have time on my side as I have 2 other vehicles available to use.

Thanks in advance.

Hi
I should be taking delivery of my Plaid car soon at this point. My daily driver will be for sale soon. I am in SoCal
I have an White on Black 2015 85D 83K mi (which is quicker than the original P85) with every factory option (except the rear facing seats)
The Hi Fi Sound system was upgraded with a LightHarmonic Amp and speakers with a SQ Sub in the factory enclosure. No wires were cut for the install. (Sounds Incredible)
MCU2 Upgrade was recently installed
Lifetime Free Supercharging
Lifetime Premium Connectivity
Car is in immaculate condition with tinted windows, Ceramic paint protection. I upgraded the wheels to OEM Cyclone wheels in grey. I upgraded the interior to OEM Carbon Fiber trim as well. Mats were upgraded to Lloyd Mats. The OEM mats last only about a yr before they get flimsy.
OEM Carbon Fiber Spoiler installed by Tesla
I have many many misc spare parts for the interior included on the sale
I have every single service ticket. All services were performed at the correct times. Tesla used to have a more frequent service schedule than they do now.
All factory updates have been performed, meaning every time Tesla released a better revision part, I was at the service center getting it.
I would let it go for $39999. "Around 30K" :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-06-07 at 6.40.43 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-07 at 6.40.43 PM.png
    406.3 KB · Views: 49
Hi
I should be taking delivery of my Plaid car soon at this point. My daily driver will be for sale soon. I am in SoCal
I have an White on Black 2015 85D 83K mi (which is quicker than the original P85) with every factory option (except the rear facing seats)
The Hi Fi Sound system was upgraded with a LightHarmonic Amp and speakers with a SQ Sub in the factory enclosure. No wires were cut for the install. (Sounds Incredible)
MCU2 Upgrade was recently installed
Lifetime Free Supercharging
Lifetime Premium Connectivity
Car is in immaculate condition with tinted windows, Ceramic paint protection. I upgraded the wheels to OEM Cyclone wheels in grey. I upgraded the interior to OEM Carbon Fiber trim as well. Mats were upgraded to Lloyd Mats. The OEM mats last only about a yr before they get flimsy.
OEM Carbon Fiber Spoiler installed by Tesla
I have many many misc spare parts for the interior included on the sale
I have every single service ticket. All services were performed at the correct times. Tesla used to have a more frequent service schedule than they do now.
All factory updates have been performed, meaning every time Tesla released a better revision part, I was at the service center getting it.
I would let it go for $39999. "Around 30K" :)
Can you please PM me? Newbie so it won't let me PM you.