Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB Model S Refresh Arachnid Rims/Tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thank you, but I've already "pre-sold" my oem 21" Tesla Arachnid wheels to another nice TMC member in CA; he's patiently waiting for me to get my Tesla MS Plaid and then he'll get the wheels after I swap them out for the 21" Signature wheels just after taking delivery. Thank you though; I wish the OP good luck getting another set...he will as more and more people take delivery of their new refresh MS.

Reactions: BobbyRitz
If you can't find a used one, you can order one from Tesla Service Center. They don't need a VIN. Here are the details from the EPC.
Screen Shot 2021-09-14 at 11.27.48 PM.png

Reactions: Kkustes03