Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB Model S right hand mirror assembly

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Try messaging @rlpvl. I sold him a model S right-hand mirror assembly (with near perfect plastic, check out images of the assembly from my original listing: Passenger-side rearview mirror) but it turned out he didn't realize it was for an S (he has an X) - he only needed the mirror glass, and he was able to extract it and use it since the mirror glass is identical with the X, so presumably he currently has the assembly (with no use for it) minus mirror glass (also no skull cap - Tesla sold me one painted for $85 so you should be able to order that from a service center). If your glass is good you could swap it in to the otherwise excellent assembly.

Edit: just realized this was a 2017 mirror assembly, not sure if it's compatible. Maybe.