Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB - Model S Rims and tires 19" or 20" factory or aftermarket SW MO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

co_ry

Sep 12, 2022
sw mo
I'll be selling my car (2014 60 Model S) soon and although my factory rims are fine, there is some considerable curb rash. i really just need 2 tires and that's really all, but i was going to replace all 4 like i usually do. considering some of the prices for used sets of wheels and tires are close to BN 4x OEM tires, i thought i'd try to upgrade altogether. i have just the base, non-slipstream factory 19's - if you're local i can even give you my old set

looking to spend about $1500 at the very most...and sure, am trying to find a good deal. with my truck coming (maybe...?) as well as being out of work for a few years now, i am trying to save a few bucks but i'm in no way trying to haggle with anyone. thanks.