TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

WTB: Model-S w/ Autopilot + Warranty (Factory or Ext)

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by Kross, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Kross

Kross Member

Want to buy: 2015+ Model-S - Willing to go up to $52,000
    • Impartial to battery; would of course prefer higher, but understand that packages/features add up.
    • Require: Either factory warranty or the extended warranty (Tesla ESA) would need to be included.
    • Require: Autopilot
    • Prefer: darker colors (grey, black, dark blue, etc.), but, beggars can't be choosers; would be willing to consider all colors, dependant on the requirements (above) being met.
    Located in Maryland. So, anything not in a 150 mile radius, may have to organize shipping. Would be willing to pay for shipping dependant on the overall package/price.

2. Qbenjamin

Qbenjamin Frugal But Classy!

Not going to happen right now if you want a 2015+ with AP enabled. The cheapest I've seen is a 2014 with mid-high mileage going for around $55K.

3. Kross

Kross Member

You're right. I ended up coming to that conclusion myself after a lot of research. So, as I started to pull some more $ together to raise my price point, I came across a 2016 S 75 with all the options and only 9k miles! Just picked it up this past weekend for $63k. Ended up spending over $10k more than I had previously envisioned, but ended up happy, so all's well on this end :)

• Like x 1
  4. EVTECH

EVTECH Member

I have seen two people get some good deals on AP1 cars for under $50k. Both were at off brand dealerships that had no clue what they had. Both of them check cars.com/true car twice a day. Just takes a lot of patience.

• Love x 1