Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Model-S w/ Autopilot + Warranty (Factory or Ext)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Want to buy: 2015+ Model-S - Willing to go up to $52,000
  • Impartial to battery; would of course prefer higher, but understand that packages/features add up.
  • Require: Either factory warranty or the extended warranty (Tesla ESA) would need to be included.
  • Require: Autopilot
  • Prefer: darker colors (grey, black, dark blue, etc.), but, beggars can't be choosers; would be willing to consider all colors, dependant on the requirements (above) being met.
Located in Maryland. So, anything not in a 150 mile radius, may have to organize shipping. Would be willing to pay for shipping dependant on the overall package/price.

Not going to happen right now if you want a 2015+ with AP enabled. The cheapest I've seen is a 2014 with mid-high mileage going for around $55K.

You're right. I ended up coming to that conclusion myself after a lot of research. So, as I started to pull some more $ together to raise my price point, I came across a 2016 S 75 with all the options and only 9k miles! Just picked it up this past weekend for $63k. Ended up spending over $10k more than I had previously envisioned, but ended up happy, so all's well on this end :)

Reactions: EVTECH
I have seen two people get some good deals on AP1 cars for under $50k. Both were at off brand dealerships that had no clue what they had. Both of them check cars.com/true car twice a day. Just takes a lot of patience.

• Love
Reactions: Bebop