TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

WTB: Model S w/ Warranty

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by lopez.kj, Dec 13, 2017.

1. lopez.kj

lopez.kj New Member

Hi Everyone,

My wife is interested in a Tesla, but will only want to purchase if... it has Rear Facing Seats and a Pano Roof. We are biding our time until MX prices come down (waiting for anything to come down to $60-65k). Budgeting up to $50k, but will consider anything close to that number!

“Must Haves”
    Larger than a 60kwh Battery
    Pano Roof
    Tech Package
    Rear Facing Seats

“Wish List”
    P85 or P85+
    Air Suspension
    Sound Studio Package
    Autopilot
    AWD

Thanks!

2. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight No Roads

That's a pretty tall order for under $50k.

There are very few CPOs available from Tesla right now, and the closest one to your requirements is this one for $59k but no rear facing seats: Used Inventory | Tesla

How old are your kids? The RFS are only good for kids up to about 80 pounds.

You might want to call a local Tesla store or gallery to see if they have any unlisted CPOs (or non-CPO) cars that might fit your bill.

Good luck!

3. aaronkalb

aaronkalb Member

I have a 2012 P85 for sale that has everything on your lists except AWD and AP. 70,000 miles currently and under warranty until 100,000 miles or December 2020.

Dark Blue with black leather interior and carbon fiber trim. Located in PA.

4. ryanswed

ryanswed Member

Do you have a link to that anywhere? I'm interested.

5. cartwright

cartwright Member

I know of a 75D inventory car with RFS. It is White with cream interior. PM me if you want more info.

6. lopez.kj

lopez.kj New Member

Definitely interested and moving to PA in January. PM me please with all details! Thanks

7. lopez.kj

lopez.kj New Member

Hey hanklloydright... yes you are correct, there are very few posted! I’m in contact and working with a Tesla rep, just figured I would reach out here as well!

• Like x 1
  8. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight No Roads

And probably nowhere near the OP's $50k price point.

9. Zorg

Zorg Member

• Like x 1
  10. lopez.kj

lopez.kj New Member

Hi Zorg, Thanks for sharing. I'll have to reach out and see if they have the Extended Warranty. Any thoughts on whether the warranty is needed or not? Thanks!

11. Zorg

Zorg Member

I am a recent owner (and loving it) so I have zero valuable input on warranty. That being said, I bought a S85 CPO with leather, AP1, panoramic roof and 30k miles for $54k last month. I was a bit lucky, but it's possible. I would wait until the used inventory gets replenished. With the 3 coming out, used prices may come down.

12. cartwright

cartwright Member

Nope, as it turns out it is fully loaded and nearly double OPs price. :(

• Like x 1