TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

WTB Model S with AP and hifi within 500ish miles of North Florida

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by Skeeboe, May 30, 2018.

1. Skeeboe

Skeeboe Member

I was originally thinking I wanted a P85D but due to the fact that this is my first dive into the Tesla waters, I’ve decided I should perhaps broaden my horizons to other less “schnazzy” models. My commute is roughly 160 miles per day mostly in the 80mph range so I really don’t think the 60 or 70 would be very viable (considering I’d want to be a good Tesla owner and limit the charges to about 80%). Let me know what you have or just thoughts in general... I’m hoping to keep the out of pocket to 60k all inclusive but less is better because surely I’ll want to update in the future.

2. stevelr

stevelr New Member

3. stevelr

stevelr New Member

I have a 2017 Tesla S model 70 with less than 1000 miles Death in family requires sale It is metallic red, black interior, Bose sound system and auto drive computer Car is flawless Looking for mid 70's sale price located in Clayton NC