Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB model S with rear seats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
image.jpeg

$44.9K and CPO so has the 4 yr warranty. I don't care about it being a 60- I actually like being able to say I snuck into the base model...not as extravagant that way and was a stretch even at that. I like the to say it's the same cost as a new Odyssey, but I don't have to pay for gas, and still seats 7. I bought as a family car for its SAFETY, though of course I love everything else about it! Or at least I think I will once it's delivered...

View attachment 175209
$44.9K and CPO so has the 4 yr warranty. I don't care about it being a 60- I actually like being able to say I snuck into the base model...not as extravagant that way and was a stretch even at that. I like the to say it's the same cost as a new Odyssey, but I don't have to pay for gas, and still seats 7. I bought as a family car for its SAFETY, though of course I love everything else about it! Or at least I think I will once it's delivered...

Nice, congrats. Where did you find it?? I've been tracking the CPO site as well as the official Tesla pre-owned site, and a $73k S85 was the cheapest CPO I saw. And that one is now gone.

I got in touch with my area's pre-owned advisor, and he sent me the following CPO vehicles yet to hit the website. Still a bit too rich for my blood, but perhaps they might work for others on here. Both vehicles have the rear jumpseats.

View attachment 175209

Congrats this looks like a great buy!!