Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB: Model S

josh3thayer

Nov 6, 2019
Stanwood, WA
Hi all,

I am looking to purchase my first Tesla. I am in the market for a 2013 Performance car OR a 2014-2015 AP1 car (unfortunately my budget does not allow for both). I am hoping to be around or under the 100k mile mark.

Serious buyer with cash in hand. No BS, no financing. Located in the PNW but more than willing to fly to the car and drive it home!

I have been searching for weeks now and can't seem to find "the car" for me :(

Please message me if you have something that may fit what I'm looking for!

andrewFW

Nov 4, 2019
Seattle area
Hi all,

I am looking to purchase my first Tesla. I am in the market for a 2013 Performance car OR a 2014-2015 AP1 car (unfortunately my budget does not allow for both). I am hoping to be around or under the 100k mile mark.

Serious buyer with cash in hand. No BS, no financing. Located in the PNW but more than willing to fly to the car and drive it home!

I have been searching for weeks now and can't seem to find "the car" for me :(

Please message me if you have something that may fit what I'm looking for!

I'm not sure if it's showing up on the main index yet, but I'm selling a non-performance S85 with 85k miles in the Seattle Area. My thread is here: https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/thr...w-85k-miles-in-the-seattle-area-29000.172536/

Greengolfer

Aug 12, 2016
Highland,CA
Hello josh3thayer, I have a 2014 P85 with just under 97,000 miles. I still have ~9,000 miles on the bumper to bumper and the battery/drive unit warranty is good until June of 2022. I am asking $37,000. I have pics if you are interested.

josh3thayer

Nov 6, 2019
Stanwood, WA
Hello josh3thayer, I have a 2014 P85 with just under 97,000 miles. I still have ~9,000 miles on the bumper to bumper and the battery/drive unit warranty is good until June of 2022. I am asking $37,000. I have pics if you are interested.

Hi!

I actually saw your listing. It seemed that you were having people bid up and waiting for a high-bid to secure financing. Unfortunately not looking to pay as much as what you have it bid up for.

Thank you though!

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC