Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB Model X 100d

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking for Model X 100d with the following configuration:

Gray or Blue Exterior
White 6 Seater (Non Perforated)
PUP
Cold Weather
UHF Sound
22" Black Onyx Wheels (Will consider 20" Wheels)
AP2

***VIN above 30000***

PM me with what you have along with build sheet, pictures, and asking price. Willing to travel to pick up car and deal in person. I greatly appreciate it.

Something like this?

Inventory Search | Tesla
  • Deep Blue Metallic Paint
  • Cream PUR Interior Bundle
  • 22" Onyx Black Wheels
  • Six Seat Interior
  • Figured Ash Wood Décor
  • Integrated Center Console
  • Light Headliner
  • Enhanced Autopilot
  • Ultra High Fidelity Sound
  • HEPA Air Filtration System
  • Smart Air Suspension
  • Subzero Weather Package
  • Towing Package
  • Keyless Entry
  • Power Liftgate
MSRP: $124,000

Inventory discount: $6801

Price: $117,199

New warranty, and eligible for $7500 federal incentive.

The 6 seater looks nice but to be honest the 7 seat with the folding center row is so much more usable if you ever want to carry anything in the back. I don’t have one for sale but just thought I’d suggest that as it the difference in usefulness is significant.

The 6 seater looks nice but to be honest the 7 seat with the folding center row is so much more usable if you ever want to carry anything in the back. I don’t have one for sale but just thought I’d suggest that as it the difference in usefulness is significant.
Agreed but if you want to use the rear seats on anything like a regular basis the 6-seater will work better. It gets claustrophobic back there with the middle seats up and no center gap. So it matters which you value more: people-carrying, or cargo-carrying.

Reactions: Cricket88
Agreed but if you want to use the rear seats on anything like a regular basis the 6-seater will work better. It gets claustrophobic back there with the middle seats up and no center gap. So it matters which you value more: people-carrying, or cargo-carrying.
I get that but that, but for people carrying and cargo both combined the 7 folding configuration does the most of both. It just kills me when we have to use our S rather than our X when we have something large to carry in the back, it just doesn’t make much sense.:(

Reactions: IdaX