Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB: Model X 20" Slipstream Wheel and Winter Tire Package

Not_batman

Sep 29, 2019
Vancouver
I'm happy to take just the rims if you don't have any tires on them. If you have these rims with all-season or summer tires on them, i'd be happy to take that as well. I'm basically trying to fit my Model X with winter tires, and I want to do it on separate rims. So if you have other rims, which you've mounted winters on and which fit the X, then I'd entertain buying those as well.

Located in Vancouver, BC, but happy to travel or consider paying for shipping.

Shoot me a message and I'd be happy to arrange a quick deal! Thanks!

Ostrichsak

Sep 6, 2018
Colorado, USA
Check out the offerings from Tsportline as they've got some super cool wheels for Tesla vehicles. I've got a set of the 19" Arachnid replicas with all-season tires and love them. If you find something you like private message me for a $50 referral discount code.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC